The ASKE Watchdog Page
The psychic industry in the United Kingdom, like that in many other countries, is completely unregulated. If you have a complaint or any misgivings about your dealings with a psychic, the chances are no one will ever hear about it. Meanwhile the psychics continue to tell us about their success stories. Whilst ASKE is not a consumerist group we feel that the temptation of rich rewards lures more fakes into the psychic industry and helps to perpetuate the myth of psychic power.
In order to redress this imbalance we are giving you the opportunity to tell us your story. Please be assured we will fully respect your anonymity and not reveal any sensitive or private information unless you give your permission. Likewise we are not interested in making you feel awkward, ashamed or silly. There isn't a lot we can do but if you like we will put your letter on this website (anonymous of course and so long as it is not libellous) and alert like-minded groups. Journalists occasionally approach us to ask if we know of anyone who is unhappy with their treatment from psychics; we can alert you about this and, only with your express permission, we can pass on your contact details.
We want to hear from you if:
- You have had a psychic or spiritualist reading and were told things that distressed you
- You feel you were cheated and not given value for money
- You were tricked into paying excessive fees to remove curses, demons or anything else
- You believe your life was adversely affected through your contact with a psychic
- You felt the psychic was just guessing and wasn't psychic at all
You can read one letter we received here.
Please email, in confidence, ASKE here.